Friday, September 25, 2009

August Top 5

Here are my top fish for August... little late for the post but haven't fished much September since I gotta finish college (I'm on the 8 yr plan currently lol)

4 lbs 9 oz On Jackall Flick Shake Worm 5.8


2 lbs 10 oz on Jackall Flick Shake Worm 5.8


3 lbs 10 oz on Jackall Flick Shake Worm 5.8


3 lbs on Jackall Sasuteki Craw


Didn't have scale this day, Last fish of August, I'm calling it 5 lbs since I don't want to overestimate, but it's definitely bigger than the 5 lb fish I caught the month before. We'll say 5 1/2 lbs

Jackall Sasuteki Craw...


Total weight for top 5: 19 lbs 5 oz (not bad for a city park fisherman!)

Flick shake gear:
Shimano Cumara CUC68M
Shimano Chronarch 50mg (The Core 50Mg in currently sitting on the rod)

Sasuteki Gear:
Shimano Crucial CRCX66MH
Shimano Curado 200 E7 (Switched out reel yesterday and mounted the Core 100Mg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management