Friday, November 11, 2011

I have to come clean

The reason I haven't been updating my blog is because I've found another hobby I truly enjoy almost just as much as fishing. When I found out I had a tumor in the beginning of the year, it scared me. Even though the doctor said it wasn't due to my diet or activities, I realized that I had to take care of myself. I used to do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and competed in large tournaments on occasion, and it was my life. Sadly with trying to graduate and balancing my social life, I had to quit Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as I had no time for it.

Don't get me wrong I'd very much rather fish than do anything, but after a long 35-40 mile bike ride, I just feel so refreshed and good about myself. I barely bought the bike a little over 2 months ago and since then, I've lost a good 10 lbs and am at the weight I used to be when competing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.



On another note, I was mentioned in an article in BassWest USA Magazine, thanks to a friend Tyler Brinks. Tyler Brinks is a tournament angler, online blogger, and writer for BassWest USA. If you want tips and great information, follow his twitter.

I will be posting more information regarding how I tweak lures to catch weary bass, the tackle I use and why I do these tweaks on an already amazing lure.

1 comment:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management