Thursday, August 27, 2009

Who fishes in 100+ Degree Weather?

I do, and despite the killer heat, I had a great day at the lake and in the process I caught three fish. Fishing like this can take a toll on you so wear shorts and bring lots and lots of Gatorade. I had 4 bottles by the time I was done.

First fish came off of my favorite technique, Wacky Rig! Was a tiny guy but it fought well.

Second fish was the big one of the day weighing at 3 lb 9 oz. It looked closer to 4 lbs but I'll go with what the scale says. It was also caught using a Jackall Flick Shake worm.

Third and last fish came from the new Jackall Sasuteki Craw Texas-Rigged. What a brute! Pulled and jumped all over the place! Didn't weigh this one, but looks to be 2 1/2 lbs Enjoy the pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management