Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jury Duty

Well Summer didn't start off as planned. CSULB is on break and the week after school got out, I got stuck on Jury Duty for a long and strenuous criminal case involving murder, sex, drugs, affairs, you name it. Three and a half weeks later, it's finally over. That can only mean one thing; FISHING!

Sad that I haven't fished in such a long period of time, but that hasn't stopped me from buying new stuff. Curado 300E is now in my arsenal to tackle those Largemouth Bass's cousins in the ocean, Calico Bass. I'm all spooled up with braid and just waiting on my rod, and a phone call from my uncle to get on the boat!

Other new items are the new Jackall Lures from Japan; Dragon Bug, and the HYD Geck (Maruhata Worm). Can't wait to fish these.


BTW these past few weeks, I have learned a lot. Here's a quote that can sum it up.

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here's a friend that will never let me down, truly Mans Best Friend:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management