Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fishing! The Best Medicine

About two weeks ago, I started to feel a bit light headed. It began at night and I thought it was because I was now overworked since picking up a 2nd job. The whole weekend came and it didn't get any better. Finally, after about three days of the headache not going away, my mom made the decision to take me to the hospital. Good thing! What they found was a tumor; an enlarged pituitary gland to be exact. Finally the headaches have subdued for now and I can resume normal activity but I will need surgery and yearly MRI checkups.

I can't be bummed out the remainder of my life however, I still have fishing! So in between classes at school, I headed to the local park for an hour of fishing. These are my first fishes since finding out I have a tumor. Fishing heals!
Light Line Fishing!
Rod: Jackall Poison Heritage HS-66UL-IW "Super Inch Wacky"
Reel: Shimano Stradic Ci41000
Lure: Jackall Super J Reaper 4in + Choverig Shad Scent


Rod: Jackall Poison Heritage HC-68MH "Hyper Approach"
Reel: Shimano Core 50Mg
Lure: Jackall DumDum Hog 4inch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management