Friday, November 13, 2009

I Love Hard Lures...

Just got my other Jackall rod in last week and even though I'm not a big fan of hard lures, I'm slowly starting to love it. Got a few lures from Japan again and already caught a few fish on them. Here are pictures from a few outings...


Rod: Jackall VCM-CAST 68
Reel: Shimano Curado 200 E5
Lure: Jackall Squad Minnow 95 "HL Wakasagi"



Rod: Jackall VCM-CAST 68
Reel: Shimano Curado 200 E5
Lure: Jackall Cherry 1 Footer "Purple Monican"


Rod: Jackall Poison Heritage VCM-CAST 68
Reel: Shimano Curado 200 E5
Lure: Jackall Squad Minnow 80 "Hasu"


"Match the Hatch" Bass were eating shad up for over 2 hours, I threw plastics, topwater, cranks, finally catching a tiny shad. Stuck with the "Hasu" color lure that closely resembles the shad in shape, size, and color and land this a few casts after.



I am starting to love hard lures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management